Y’all… how is it already August 1? This year has absolutely flown by for me and I feel like I haven’t accomplished much this year (anyone else?). August is going to be one of my busiest months this year — I’m launching this blog (today! WOOHOO!), it’s peak registration time at work, and Skyler and I are in the early stages of buying a house. Whew, Lord Jesus, give me strength to make it through the month with all my sanity… and my hair! 😉
- Drinking… water infused with either half a lime or lemon in this water bottle from five below. #addicted
- Feeling… super duper excited because we put in our 60 day notice on September 1! …if you knew our apartment management, you’d be excited too 😉
- Buying… I’ve been trying to cut back on spending lately, but I just couldn’t pass up the seasonal favorite candles at Bath & Body Works! Gimme all the flannel candles pleeeease!
- Listening to… this playlist I made on Spotify to help me knock out some content! 🙂
- Excited about… my FabFitFun summer box (a review post will be going live in a couple of weeks)! And also all of the house shopping!
- Thankful for… Netflix comin’ through! YASSSS! Finished thirteen seasons of Grey’s Anatomy, now onto Gilmore Girls, season two (I’m so late to the game of the amazing-ness of Stars Hollow!)
- Reading… thanks to my grand idea of signing up for a library card (#nerdalert), I’m reading Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson and Once and For All by Sarah Dessen
- Eat out less
- Eat a little bit healthier
- Save more money – put any overtime money into savings
- Look into houses (60 day notice goes in September 1st! Can I get a hallelujah?!)
- Sell our unwanted furniture
- Start sorting through what to donate and what to trash
- SURVIVE REGISTRATION!
I seriously cannot believe the year is almost gone and my favorite time of year is just around the corner, back to school/fall time. Is it sad I kind of miss getting amped up for school supply shopping and all that jazz? Totes not ashamed for being a school supplies addict. What are you up to this month? Any special goals you have set for yourself?